Spend a memorable evening at the 2020 Hancock Whitney Zoo-To-Do, Audubon Zoo's signature fundraising event celebrating its 43rd year. Your ticket purchase includes live entertainment, premium cocktails and delicious cuisine from local restaurants. Tickets may be purchased in advance and are sold at the gate. No refunds.
Need help purchasing tickets? See our Member Tickets FAQs.
8 PM - Midnight (Audubon Zoo Grounds)
The Early Bird Discount for Audubon Members expires midnight April 1, 2020.
- $85 Early Bird Young Member (Ages 21-35) — Expires April 1. Admits 1. Limit two tickets.
- $130 Early Bird Member — Expires April 1. Admits 1. Limit four tickets.
- $110 Audubon Young Member (Ages 21-35) — Admits 1. Limit two tickets.
- $155 Audubon Member — Admits 1.
- $175 Individual — Admits 1
If your Membership expires before 5/1/2020, please call 504-861-5107 to purchase your tickets.
7 PM - Midnight (Access to Patron Lounge and Patio, and Audubon Zoo Grounds)
- $550 Birds of a Feather Patron — Admits 2
- $450 Young Flock Junior Patron (Ages 21-35) — Admits 2
- $275 Lone Bird Single Patron — Admits 1
- $225 Wild-hatched Chick Single Patron (Ages 21-35) — Admits 1
7 PM - Midnight (Access to Audubon Tea Room, Tea Room Garden, Patron Lounge and Patio, and Audubon Zoo Grounds)
- $12,500 Call of the Whooping Crane Lead Sponsor
Admits 30 with reserved seating inside Audubon Tea Room; 6 reserved parking permits; 24 Audubon facility passes (Expires December 2020)
- $7,500 Caring Conservationist Sponsor
Admits 22 with reserved seating inside Audubon Tea Room; 4 reserved parking permits
- $5,000 Wondrous Wetlands Sponsor
Admits 18 with reserved seating in Audubon Tea Room Garden; 2 reserved parking permits
- $3,000 Marvelous Migrator Sponsor
Admits 10; 1 reserved parking permit
- $1,650 Classic Crane Sponsor
Luxury Vehicle Raffle
The 2020 Zoo-To-Do Luxury Vehicle Raffle features a 2020 LEXUS UX 200 generously donated by LEXUS of New Orleans.