Whitney Zoo-To-Do Silent Auction in Partnership with the New Orleans Pelicans
Bid on exclusive experiences at the 2018 Whitney Zoo-To-Do Auction in partnership with the New Orleans Pelicans! The online auction features outstanding sports packages, staycations, dining experiences, jewelry, and more. As a Zoo-To-Do auction participant, your contribution will support conservation education as we celebrate the return of lions to Audubon Zoo.
- Commissioned Artwork by the 2018 Whitney Zoo-To-Do Featured Artist Alex Beard
Alex Beard has spent much of his life traveling to some of the world’s most remote wildlife outposts - paintbrush in hand. An impassioned conservationist and philanthropist, Alex established The Watering Hole Foundation in 2012– a public charity engaged in saving endangered wildlife and preserving their environments. Audubon Nature Institute looks forward to working with Alex to support wildlife conservation efforts.
- Unforgettable Manchester United Experience for Two
This once-in-a-lifetime experience with Manchester United includes two-night accommodations at the team hotel, private tours, and exclusive Sir Bobby Charlton Stand game seats at Old Trafford during the 2018-2019 regular season. You’ll have the opportunity to meet members of the first team squad at the Aon Training Complex, take home an autographed Manchester United jersey, and much more!
- Progressive Dinner at Commander’s Family of Restaurants
You and five friends will dine around town with this incredible progressive dinner complete with limo transportation. You’ll enjoy drinks and hors d’oeuvres at Café Adelaide, drinks and appetizers at SoBou, and dinner, dessert, and wine at Commander’s Palace. A perfect way to spend an evening with friends!
- Oberlin - Surge Series, 2017 by Artist George Dunbar
Bid on a stunning, original piece of artwork by renowned artist George Dunbar. This piece features moon gold leaf over gray and black clay. Artwork measures 15"x19".
Beginning April 13, you can bid on these items and many more at www.501auctions.com/zootodo
- We've made registration, bidding and checkout easy. Everything can be done from your smart phone!
- You can bid from your computer, smart phone, or tablet prior to, during and after the event.
- If you don't have a smartphone or tablet to bring to the event, we've got you covered! We'll have attendants with iPads at each auction board helping you make your bids throughout the event.