Before You Arrive
- Online sales close 30 minutes prior to event start time. When online ticket sales end, available Zoo Lights tickets may be purchased at the Zoo front gate until 9:30pm.
- Online ticket purchases can be scanned from the confirmation email on your smart phone.
- Children under 2 years of age receive complimentary admission. Additional activity fees are not included in complimentary admission.
- Event opens at 5:30pm each night of operation. Event closes at 9:30pm.
- Strollers and wheelchairs may be rented while supplies last.
- In support of Audubon Nature Institute’s conservation efforts we are not printing maps for the Audubon Zoo Lights event. Maps will be available online and on signage at the Zoo.
- Free parking is available at Audubon Zoo and accessible from Magazine Street.
- Please look for Audubon Zoo security staff if assistance is needed.
- Audubon Zoo parking can fill up quickly. A later arrival (8:00pm rather than 5:30pm) may improve your parking options. You can use your favorite rideshare app such as Lyft or Uber to save time and avoid parking inconveniences.
At the Event
- Animal exhibits are not accessible, but animal presentations are scheduled nightly.
- Animal presentations are not available during inclement weather.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed. Audubon Zoo Concessions will sell a variety of child-friendly and adult-friendly items at the event.
- The Gottesman Endangered Species Carousel will be accessible as a ticketed attraction.
- Holiday photos are available for a fee. Purchase prices vary by package.
- The Zoo Train will not operate during Zoo Lights.
- For questions regarding your ticket order please call 1-800-774-7394.
Thank you for your support of this vital fundraiser for Audubon Zoo!