Be a part of New Orleans’ exciting new holiday program!
Audubon Zoo Lights presented by Children’s Hospital will transform Audubon Zoo into a glowing wonderland and inspire a new holiday light tradition for thousands of families. This event will feature live entertainment every night, and we are inviting the community to join us in spreading some holiday cheer. If you are a school group or community choir and would like to perform for 15–30 minutes in exchange for complimentary admission, please fill out the online request below.
Dates for Audubon Zoo Lights
Open Select Nights November 23 - December 30
5:30pm – 9:30pm (last entry at 9:00pm)
Request to Perform
Request a time to perform during Zoo Lights! Your school group or community choir will have the opportunity to entertain guests from around the metro area and beyond! It’s a wonderful way to celebrate the holidays and be a part of this new holiday light tradition.
- Application deadline is November 9, 2018. Complete details will be sent via email with performance confirmation.
- All performances must be appropriate for family audiences and holiday-themed.
- Complimentary admission to Zoo Lights will be provided for all performers. For children performers, complimentary admission will be provided for one adult chaperone per 10 performers.
- You may bring props to enhance your performance. Examples include flags, batons, pompoms, ribbon sticks, hula hoops, and hand held fans. For the safety of our animals balloons, whistles, stickers, balls, and confetti are not allowed.
- Audubon Zoo provides lighting, staging, and sound equipment.
- Performances will be held on a partially covered area but not indoors, please dress appropriately.
- In the event of cancellation, performers will be offered the opportunity to reschedule if time slots are available.
- Performers will not receive a performance fee.