Teachers and Educators become more involved!
We will begin accepting applications for the 2019-2020 Teacher Advisory Council in Summer 2019.
Are you interested in becoming more involved in Audubon’s education initiatives? If so, then the Teacher Advisory Council may be the opportunity for you! The council is composed of certified teachers and educators who are able to commit to a two-year term to advise Audubon’s Education team on our educational programs, discuss the changing needs of today’s teachers, and serve as Audubon’s ambassadors in their schools, districts, and communities. Council members are selected from teachers across a variety of content areas and grade levels throughout the region Audubon serves.
Teacher Advisory Council members will:
- Meet at an Audubon facility 4 -5 Saturdays per year with an opportunity to continue on the council after one year.
- Serve in an advisory role to assist with the development of new, engaging, and innovative programs that meet student and teacher needs.
- Serve as Audubon’s ambassador in their school, district and community—disseminate Audubon information to colleagues, and share teacher feedback with Audubon Education Staff.
- Receive regular updates on Audubon events and opportunities via email and education newsletters.
- Have the exclusive opportunity to work with Audubon educators and be an integral part of Audubon’s conservation education programming.