Valentine's Day Dinner
Thursday, February 14, 2019
6:30pm - 9:00pm
Audubon Aquarium of the Americas
$115.00 Members (plus sales tax)
$125.00 Non-Members (plus sales tax)
Tickets go on sale soon!
Join us for a fabulous evening on Valentine's day! Audubon Supper Club combines the culinary expertise of Chef Alan Ehrich and Audubon Catering with exclusive dinners set in unique and wild locations at Audubon Nature Institute. Proceeds support Audubon's Annual Fund helping fund work across the globe fighting extinction and preserving the local ecosystem.
- Spoil your loved one with an intimate dinner and a once-in-a-lifetime meet and greet with a colony of lovebirds—the Aquarium’s penguin couples.
- Your dinner experience will start with champagne in front of the Penguin exhibit. There will be a penguin meet and greet with a special Valentine's Day penguin chat about the romance and drama that takes place in the penguin habitat.
- Fabulous three-course dinner (wine included) will be served in front of the breathtaking Gulf of Mexico exhibit. Dine in front of sharks, stingrays, and schooling fish!
- Seating is extremely limited; advance purchase is recommended.
- Must be at least 21 years of age to attend this event.
- Tickets will be on sale through Monday, February 11, 2019.
- Should you be unable to attend, please consider your contribution a donation; there will be no refunds.
About Audubon Catering
Audubon Catering is proud to be a certified environmentally-friendly caterer, with recognition from the Green Restaurant Association. This prestigious award means that business meets the strict standards of the association, implementing a wide array of policies to increase environmental sustainability.
More Audubon Supper Club Dates
- Tuesday, April 2: Sea Lion Exhibit at Audubon Zoo
- Tuesday, December 3: Zoo Lights at Audubon Zoo
By attending this event you consent to Audubon Nature Institute's Photography Policy.