Audubon Nature Institute’s sustainable seafood program, Gulf United for Lasting Fisheries (G.U.L.F.,) is celebrating the bounty of the Gulf of Mexico all summer. The third annual Summer of Sustainability dinner series will be hosted at Audubon Aquarium of the Americas and features the chefs of the G.U.L.F. Chef Council and Restaurant Partnership Program.
G.U.L.F. would like to formally invite you to join us for an evening of edible education, with proceeds going to benefit Audubon’s sustainable seafood efforts across the Gulf Coast.
- Fabulous multi-course meals prepared by New Orleans' finest chefs in a unique and beautiful setting.
- Dine in front of sharks, stingrays and schooling fish!
- Wine pairings, tax, and gratuity are included.
- Intimate dinners with limited seating will give diners a chance to meet the chefs who have created the amazing dishes with the freshest catch of the day.
- All dinners will be held at Audubon Aquarium of the Americas
- 6:30pm — 9:30pm
- July 18, 2018
- August 16, 2018
- September 20, 2018
- $150 per person
- $250 per couple
Participating Chefs and Restaurants:
- Susan Spicer - Bayona
- Tenney Flynn - GW Fins
- Ryan Prewitt - Peche
- Alan Ehrich - Audubon Tea Room
- Kristen Essig & James Kubie - Coquette
- Alex Harrell - Angeline
- David Whitmore - Jack Rose
- Tariq Hanna - Sucré
- Nathan Richard & Emily Sedlacek - Cavan
* Chefs subject to change
By attending this event you consent to Audubon Nature Institute's Photography Policy.