Membership Renewal FAQs
Thank you for your interest in our membership program!
Membership levels and benefits are outlined on our Membership Information page. Answers to our most frequently asked questions are listed below.
How do I renew my Membership?
Visit AudubonMembership.com to renew your Membership.
- Select Renew Membership
- Sign in to your Membership account using your Membership credentials. Your Primary Member Name and Primary Member Email Address can be found in your Membership renewal sent via email or mail. If this is the first time you are logging in to access your Membership account, please set/reset your password using the credentials above.
- Select your preferred Membership Category.
- Confirm your preferred Membership Category.
- Confirm your Membership information.
- Complete your transaction and enjoy a YEAR of FUN at Audubon!
If I renew before my Membership expires, will I lose time on my Membership?
No, there is no penalty to renewing early. Upon renewal, your Membership will be extended 12 months from your current expiration date.
Can I change the adults named on my Membership?
Yes, but we only allow guest name changes within 48 hours of a purchase or renewal, to discourage fraud. Please advise our Member services team of any guest name changes during the renewal process.
How do I renew my Charter Membership?
Charter Memberships can be renewed by calling (504) 861-5105.