PRIVATE EVENT COVID-19 PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES
VACCINE/MASK MANDATE CHANGES
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination and face masks are NO LONGER REQUIRED at Audubon facilities including the Zoo and Aquarium.
Commitments to our Guests and Staffs
- Audubon will always place our guests’ and staff’s safety as our top priority.
- We continue to monitor communications from:
- The City of New Orleans and our mayor
- The State of Louisiana and our governor
- The CDC and other Federal agencies
- Audubon will adhere to Orleans Parish’s reopening guidelines and reserves the right to add stricter requirements for the safety of our guests, staff, and the animals in our care.
- We are committed to:
- Providing you with a safe experience in a socially responsible environment.
- Ensuring a safe work environment for our staff.
- Continually adapting our plans as guidelines for gatherings evolve.
Recommended Considerations for Clients and Guests
- Our clients and their guests are required to wear face masks or face coverings at all times, except while eating/drinking.
- We provide hand sanitizer stations and encourage frequent use of sanitizer by clients, guests, and staff.
- Please take proactive measures to ensure your group size complies with current Orleans Parish guidelines. Remember, staff are included in the guest size count.
- Please encourage invitees not feeling well to stay home.
- For additional information, please check Safe Reopening – NOLA Ready