Saturday, September 16 and Sunday, September 17, 2017
11:00am to 4:00pm
Audubon Aquarium of the Americas
Bring the kids to the Aquarium September 16-17 for a day filled with pirates, princesses, special activities and more. Pirate and princess costumes are encouraged!
- This event is complimentary with Aquarium admission or Audubon Nature Institute membership.
- Adults and kids (12 years and under) who come dressed in their finest royal attire or as a scallywag that sails the seven seas will receive an Aquarium admission discount: $3 off adult regular ticket price and $2 off child regular ticket price.
Each day at the Aquarium:
- Pick up a Scavenger Hunt game with a treasure chest prize at the end! Games are available at the Information Booth in the Aquarium lobby.
- Catch the Pirate Divers in the Great Maya Reef Exhibit from 10:00am to 11:00am on Saturday; and 10:00am to 11:00am, 3:00pm and 4:00pm on Sunday.
- Fresh off the high seas are a group of friendly pirates ready for fun and games and photos with their mates!
- Princesses will be on-hand to provide fun and festivities.
- Music, crafts and games
- Meet Otteaux the Otter—the Aquarium’s character mascot.
- Catch a pirate-themed double feature at Entergy Giant Screen Theater. Robinson Crusoe and Pirate Story are both 3D films and with a combined run time of 25 minutes. Theater tickets are include with Aquarium admission.
- Magic Moments will be on hand to snap your photo for purchase.
Saturday in the Aquarium's Pisces Room:
- Meet princesses for a sing along
- Coloring activities
- Play Princess Bingo
- DJ Super Stars will be on hand with games and lots of pirate and princess-themed music
Sunday in the Aquarium's Pisces Room:
- “Freeze" dance
- Story time
- Make tiara crafts with more princesses
- Dragonfly crafts
- The Confetti Park Pirate Players will provide live musical performances at Noon, 1:00pm and 2:00pm
By attending this event you consent to Audubon Nature Institute's Photography Policy.