Greets guest with enthusiasm while performing multiple job functions in gaming area. Assisting in game repair and handling all sales transactions.
To deliver on the Audubon mission, the Virtual Reality Gaming Associate will:
Provide a guest experience of outstanding quality.
- Act as the Brand Ambassador for all gaming locations.
- Smiles and greets guest upon entering and bids farewell to guest leaving gaming area.
- Provide timely and accurate service while managing wait times and communicate information as needed to Supervisor/Manager.
- Keeps immediate Supervisor informed and takes prompt corrective action when necessary or suggest alternative course of action.
- Assist in guest request and answering questions.
Weave quality entertainment through the guest experience
- Ensure set up, maintains, and repairs all equipment as directed by Supervisor/Manger
- Organize and inventory all equipment.
- Ensure the safety and cleanness of all equipment.
- Communicate problems or broken equipment to immediate Supervisor/Manager
- Follow cash handling procedures and POS operations.
Operate a financially self-sufficient collection of museums and parks.
- Carefully handles all monetary transactions and follow proper cash handling procedures and POS operations.
- Help prepare and assist with guest needs in Gift Shop in peak times
- Help prepare and assist with annual inventory needs
- Identify and communicate challenges to the superior or manger.
- Assist with loss prevention in stores, staging areas of VR gaming, equipment maintained and theft prevention, with special focus on heavy group days.
- Six months of retail and cash handling preferred
- Prior exposure to entertainment industry as cashier, guest service attendant, or tour guide
Education: High school diploma preferred
Licensure/Certification: Not applicable
Software Requirment: Microsoft Outlook
Machinery/Tools/Equipment Requirements: Must have the ability to use mobile devices, computer, fax, scanner, phone and copy machine.
- Sedentary Work: exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, or a negligible amount of force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects, including the human body. May involve sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
- Sitting or standing, bending, stooping, and the ability to carry items weighing up to 40 pounds.
- Constant adequate range of motion and mobility required.
- Regular near acuity with clarity of vision at 20 inches or less required.
- Typical ability to collect and analyze numerical and written data and verbal information to reach logical conclusions and ability to determine the time, place and sequence of operations or actions required.
- Regular talking and the ability to express and exchange ideas by means of language expected.
- Regular hearing and the ability to perceive the nature of sounds.
- Constant ability to read, record, or type data quickly and accurately required.
- Working long hours between breaks or meals required.
- Ability to work under and handle stress in an appropriate manner required.
- May be exposed to high, medium, or low noise intensity.
- Constant contact with co-workers required.
- Affinity for animals preferred.
- Exposure to fluctuations in temperatures may be required.
- Exposure to outdoor conditions may be required.