To provide superior food and beverage service to customers attending Special Events with primary focus on Front of the House.
- Help with the complete set-up and break down of stations and food prep areas
- Identify food or beverage; the key ingredients as well as any allergens
- Be sure to have proper equipment to be successful (i.e., napkins, serving utensil, trash receptacles)
- The appeal of served items are action and interaction make sure that you are putting on your best show for the guest and never leaving them unattended
- Strike up a conversation with the guest if you are waiting for a food runner or an item to cook
Experience: Prior hospitality experience preferred but not required
Education: High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Medium work: exerting up to 25 pounds of force occasionally, or a negligible amount of force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects. May involve sitting some of the time, but will involve walking or standing for lengthy periods of time.
- Sitting or standing, bending, stooping, and the ability to carry items weighing up to 25 pounds.
- Constant adequate range of motion and mobility required.
- Regular near acuity with clarity of vision at 20 inches or less required.
- Typical ability to collect and analyze numerical and written data and verbal information to reach logical conclusions and ability to determine the time, place and sequence of operations or actions required.
- Regular talking and the ability to express and exchange ideas by means of language expected.
- Regular hearing and the ability to perceive the nature of sounds.
- Constant ability to read, record, or type data quickly and accurately required.
- Working long hours between breaks or meals required.
- Ability to work under and handle stress in an appropriate manner required.
- May be exposed to high, medium, or low noise intensity.
- Constant contact with co-workers required.
- Affinity for animals preferred.
- Exposure to fluctuations in temperatures may be required.
- Exposure to outdoor conditions may be required.