A Food and Beverage Server is responsible for outstanding, friendly and accurate service to the Clubhouse patrons.
Provide a guest experience of outstanding quality
- Servers are friendly and professional to Internal and External guests.
- Servers are to adhere to the Clubhouse Uniform policy.
- Knowledgeable of Menus and ingredients in menu items served. Able to describe flavor of items on menu.
- Knowledgeable of basic cocktail and wine service; Ingredients, garnish, flavor profiles.
- Communicate any special guest’s needs or preferences to Kitchen Supervisor before acknowledging to guest that the request can be met by our Kitchen Staff.
- Greet guests, take accurate Food and Beverage orders, and accurately deliver Food and Beverage in a timely fashion.
- Guest Checks and Change given to Guests are always accurate.
- Servers Stations, dining room, are always clean and organized for the next Guests’ experience.
- Accuracy and organization of paper work and monies due to Café. Adhering to the Clubhouse Cash Handling Policy.
- Accurate reporting of cover counts, sales, gratuities, and tip distribution to support staff.
- Re stocking inventory needs for the FOH.
- Stocking in advance anticipation of business volume.
- Proper service of product, including seat numbers, pivot points, and proper product placement.
- Proper removal of wares, pre-cleaning of tables, sweeping of station.
- Adherence to scheduled start times. Arriving for work on time, and ready to begin shift.
Weave quality entertainment through the guest experience
- Always be willing to lend a helping hand with Guests when required.
- Always exceed your Guest’s expectations.
- Complete Opening and Closing duties so that the Service to Guests is thorough and precise.
Operate a financially self-sufficient collection of museums and parks.
- Accuracy in Orders to avoid waste.
- Accuracy in Guest Checks and giving Change to Guest.
- Always be aware of your Guest’s Comment Cards.
- Security of guest’s Credit Cards when in a Servers possession.
- Being aware of Guest’s safety issues in Dining Room.
- Responsible for all monies due to the Audubon Nature Institute while adhering to the Cash Handling Policy.
- Report any accidents of Guests to Management.
- Report any Guest related complaints, issues, errors to Management.
Enhance the care and survival of wildlife through research and conservation.
- Participating in the Green Certification by composting.
Supervision: Responsible for his or her Station and Monies due to Audubon Nature Institute.
Experience: Two years in Food and Beverage Guest’s Services.
Education: High School or an Equivalent Degree
Licensure/Certification: Responsible Vendor Server Certification
- Sedentary Work: exerting up to 25 pounds of force occasionally, or a negligible amount of force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects, including the human body. May involve sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
- Sitting or standing, bending, stooping, and the ability to carry items weighing up to 25 pounds.
- Constant adequate range of motion and mobility required.
- Regular near acuity with clarity of vision at 20 inches or less required.
- Typical ability to collect and analyze numerical and written data and verbal information to reach logical conclusions and ability to determine the time, place and sequence of operations or actions required.
- Regular talking and the ability to express and exchange ideas by means of language expected.
- Regular hearing and the ability to perceive the nature of sounds.
- Constant ability to read, record, or type data quickly and accurately required.
- Working long hours between breaks or meals required.
- Ability to work under and handle stress in an appropriate manner required.
- May be exposed to high, medium, or low noise intensity.
- Constant contact with co-workers required.
- Affinity for animals preferred.
- Exposure to fluctuations in temperatures may be required.
- Exposure to outdoor conditions may be required.
- Ability to work Overtime, Weekends, and Holidays.