May 12, 2019
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Join us for the 36th Annual Mother's Day concert performed by Grammy® Award-winner Irma Thomas and the Professionals. Audubon Zoo's Mother's Day Celebration presented by Children's Hospital and Touro Infirmary offers moms of all ages complimentary admission into the Zoo on Mother’s Day.
- Mother's Day concert with Irma Thomas and the Professionals at 2:30 p.m.
- Delicious treats are available for purchase so mom doesn’t have to cook on her special day.
- Visit Cool Zoo while you are here! This wild and wet splash park with a lazy river is a kid favorite!
- No outside food, beverages, or tents allowed. Portable chairs and blankets are welcomed.
- This event is included with Zoo admission or Audubon Membership.
- Mother’s Day is always popular, so expedite your entry by purchasing and printing tickets at home.
- Complimentary admission tickets for moms will be available at Audubon Zoo's front gate when you arrive!
Audubon Zoo's Mother's Day event is presented by Children's Hospital and Touro Infirmary.
Children’s Hospital and Touro have planned additional elements during the day with mothers and children in mind, including giveaways near the zoo entrance, kid-friendly activities at their “Little Critters” tent near the main stage, and private space for comfortable nursing and diaper changing. Make sure to stop by for face-painting, a drumming circle, and arts and crafts projects as a souvenir for mom!
Complimentary lemonade toast provided by Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers.
- Audubon Concesssions
- Bratz Y'all
- Cocoa & Cream Catering
- Deshonte Sweet Home Cooking
- Geaux Nuts 'N New Orleans
- LeDelyo's Creole Catering
- Kabuki Design Studio
- NOLA Silver
- Passion Lilie
View a menu of vendors and food items.
Treat mom to a special Mother's Day brunch buffet in the Jerome S. Glazer Audubon Tea Room! Mom can enjoy a delicious "Mom-osa" and a robust buffet including everything from a waffle and omelet station, to blackened catfish, and a meat carving station. Tickets and seating are limited. Click below for ticketing, a full menu, and seating details.
Bring southern charm to Mother’s Day by taking Mom to brunch at the Audubon Clubhouse this year. Enjoy a creative brunch menu and cocktails in our historic Acadian style Clubhouse under century old oak trees. Call (504) 212-5227 to make a reservation.
By attending this event you consent to Audubon Nature Institute's Photography Policy.