May 13, 2018
10:00am - 6:00pm
Audubon Zoo's Mother's Day event presented by Children's Hospital and Touro Infirmary offers moms of all ages complimentary admission into the Zoo on Mother’s Day. Mother’s Day is always popular, so expedite your entry by purchasing and printing tickets at home. Complimentary admission tickets for moms will be available at Audubon Zoo's front gate when you arrive!
- Shop at the craft tents and pick out something special for your mother.
- Special treats are available for purchase so Mom doesn’t have to cook on her special day.
- Be sure to visit Cool Zoo while you are here! This wild and wet splash park with a fun lazy river is a kid favorite!
- Special Mom-tastic activities presented by Children’s Hospital and Touro Infirmary.
- Join Ms. Thomas in a “lemonade toast’’ for all mothers sponsored by Raising Cane’s beginning about 2:00 pm that day.
- This event is Included with Zoo admission or Audubon membership.
- No outside food, beverages, or tents allowed. Portable chairs and blankets are welcomed.
Audubon Zoo's Mother's Day event is presented by Children's Hospital, Touro Infirmary, and Raising Cane's.
By attending this event you consent to Audubon Nature Institute's Photography Policy.