The Taylor Scholars Awards Program is a statewide program that rewards students in grades 6 through 12 with a GPA of 2.5 or higher with free access to New Orleans Museum of Art (NOMA), Audubon Aquarium of the Americas, and Audubon Zoo. The program is open to all Louisiana students in grades 6 through 12, whether attending public, private, or parochial schools.
Taylor Scholars receive:
- Unlimited FREE admission for one year for the Taylor Scholar and two guests at all times the facilities are open to the public.
- 10% off select items in Audubon and NOMA gift shops.
- Free admission for the Taylor Scholar and up to four guests on Taylor Family Free Day. 2021 Taylor Family Free Day is Friday, June 4, 2021 at Audubon Zoo.
Thank you to the Patrick F. Taylor Foundation for making this program possible. Audubon Nature Institute is proud to partner with the Foundation to recognize students for their academic achievements and offer students the opportunity to explore nature, connect with friends and family safely, and visit with their favorite animals.
Taylor Scholars Awards Program FAQs
How do I reserve Taylor Scholar tickets?
- Taylor Scholars can bring their Taylor Awards Certificate and School ID to the Zoo or Aquarium to obtain tickets.
- Taylor Scholars may call (504) 861-5105 to reserve tickets in advance.
Please note, Audubon’s facilities are currently operating with limited capacity in accordance with guidelines from City and State officials. We may sell out on our busiest days, and walk-ups such as Taylor Scholars may need to wait for an available time slot.
When is Taylor Family Free Day?
- Taylor Family Free Day is Friday, June 4, 2021 at Audubon Zoo. On this day, Taylor Scholars are allowed to bring up to four guests.
Lost Your Taylor Membership Card?
- If the Taylor Award Certificate is lost, please bring you their 3rd quarter report card with a photo ID to Audubon Zoo or Audubon Aquarium of the Americas to request a new Taylor Awards Certificate. The Taylor Awards Certificate will be used to gain free tickets to Audubon Zoo and Audubon Aquarium of the Americas.
Qualifications for Students (Grades 6-12):
- All students earning a 2.5 and higher GPA during the 2020-21 school year will receive free admission to NOMA, Audubon Aquarium of the Americas and Audubon Zoo. Taylor Scholars receive free admission for themselves and two guests. The student’s school must participate in the program in order for the student to be eligible.
Does my school participate in the Taylor Scholars Awards Program?
Principals, Teachers, Counselors
Learn how your school can participate in the Taylor Scholars Awards Program for the 2020-21 School Year by visiting www.TaylorAwardsProgram.com.