Take the plunge into the Aquarium's Great Maya Reef! Choose an amazing snorkel adventure that offers a face-to-mask introduction to the aquatic animals of the Great Maya Reef. Your ticket also includes admission to Audubon Aquarium of the Americas before or after your scheduled time!
- Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
- 10:30am and 1:30pm
- $100 for members/$125 for non-members (plus sales tax)
Maya Snorkel Adventure
Experience the Aquarium’s marine creatures like never before. Swim in the Aquarium’s Great Maya Reef and come face-to-mask with cow-nose rays and beautiful tropical fish.
- Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays at 10:30am and 1:30pm.
- Tickets are $100 for members/$125 for non-members (plus sales tax).
- Includes admission to Audubon Aquarium of the Americas before or after your scheduled time.
- Snorkel experience will last approximately 2 hours, with about 45 minutes in the Reef.
- Each time slot is limited to a maximum of 4 participants.
- Snorkel experience is open to anyone 8 years and older. Those under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a paid, participating adult.
- Non-participants (friends and family) must observe from the exhibit public space.
- Participants must arrive 30 minutes ahead of time.
- Each participant must bring their own swim suit.
- Personal dive gear is not permitted, but guests may bring their own masks.
- Guests with allergic sensitivity to marine animals should be aware that this is a simulated ocean environment.