The Digital team is looking for a highly organized and enthusiastic intern to support the Advertising Director in implementation and coordination of all Audubon advertising campaigns.
The Digital team is looking for a highly organized and enthusiastic intern to support the Advertising Director in implementation and coordination of all Audubon advertising campaigns. The Advertising Internship will allow the student to bring their classroom knowledge into a professional work setting and broaden their knowledge through hands-on application in a business environment. While additionally receiving school credit, depending on the requirements.
- Assist with the scheduling, planning, and execution of media schedules
- Maintains and updates status reports on all advertising jobs in progress.
- Maintains a creative file on all advertising jobs.
- Compile and assist on Research analysis and recommendation development
- Compile reports on attendance analysis and tracking/trending reports
- Assist with developing media trades and community promotions
- Assist with sponsorship proposals and follow-up with potential sponsors
- Develop new and creative ways to promote and advertise events
- Coordinate coupon request processing, tracking and redemption reports
- Assist with negotiating and implementing advertising trade agreements with regional print and radio partners
- Distribute complimentary passes to media, promotional partners, others as needed
- Prepare, process check requisitions; file financial paperwork
- Organization of media database and contact lists
- Fulfill requests as needed from other areas in marketing department
- Data entry for special reports and projects
- Tear sheet management
- Performs other advertising and/or marketing related duties as assigned
Intern must work a minimum of 20 hours per week for 10-14 weeks. Internship is unpaid.
Must be a current college student in Business Marketing, Mass Communications, or Tourism related field.
Intern will work in an office setting.
2019 Session Dates and Application Deadlines:
This is for a Fall 2019 internship. Application Deadline is August 9, 2019
How to Apply: