- Voted the #1 course of “Courses Over 100 Years Old” and one of the top public courses in Louisiana by Golf Digest
- Ranked as the #1 golf course in the city by Gambit's Best of New Orleans 2015
- Golf Advisor offers Audubon Park Golf Course ratings and reviews by golfers for golfers.
- CNN included Audubon Park Golf Course in their list of 11 of the World's Top City Golf Courses!
- Included in CNN's list of 11 of the World's Top City Golf Courses
This lavish New Orleans golf course combines over one hundred years of history with the latest in golf course design from Dennis Griffiths, featuring contoured Bermuda fairways, manicured Tif-Eagle greens, four lagoons and exquisite landscaping. Audubon boasts the metropolitan area's most immaculate and well-manicured greens and a dedicated grounds crew takes pride in keeping the grounds impeccably conditioned. The competitive 18-hole course is a par 62, 4,220-yard layout set among hundred year-old oak trees that includes twelve par 3s, four par 4s, and two par 5s.
Strategically placed lagoons add difficulty to a course that received a 4-and-a-half star rating from Golf Digest. The magazine also voted Audubon the number 1 course of “Courses Over 100 Years Old” and one of the top public courses in Louisiana.
Audubon Park opened in 1898 and was the site of the 1884 World's Fair. Audubon Park Golf Course was the first property in the state of Louisiana to achieve certification through the Audubon International Signature Program and was designated as a Certified Silver Signature Sanctuary on July 22, 2004. This gorgeous New Orleans golf course was redesigned in 2001 and quickly became one of Southeast Louisiana's most prestigious golfing destinations.
Call the pro shop at (504) 212-5290 or book online to set up your tee time today.