Please note: Tickets will only be honored for night purchased.
- Friday, October 20 - 5pm
- Saturday, October 21 - 5pm
- Friday, October 27- 5pm
- Saturday, October 28 - 5pm
Bring your little ghosts and goblins to Boo at the Zoo! This annual Audubon Zoo extravaganza is a safe, fun-filled Halloween event for children up to age 12, featuring trick-or-treat houses with candy, Ghost Train (which can be scary for children and adults), a haunted house (scary and non-scary), games, entertainment and more. All games and treats, except concessions, are free with admission.
Enjoy the following activities and entertainment, nightly at Boo at the Zoo!
- Zombie-themed Ghost Train Ride (train line closes at 7:30pm each night and may be scary for all riders.)
- Monster Maze by a-MAZE-ing returns
- Laser Tag Game and Angry Bird Launchers provided by Games2U Nola
- Scary and non-scary Haunted Mansion
- Trick or Treat Houses for the little goblins and ghouls to stock up on candy and treats
- Fun games and inflatables
- Special location for Toddler Area in Audubon Zoo’s Cool Zoo area (sorry, no water will be running!)
- Live entertainment on two stages
- Star Wars characters
- Audubon Zoo Animal Encounters 5pm - 8pm
- Endangered Species Carousel included in admission
- Costume and Stroller-wagon decorating contest (Only on October 21, 27 and 28)
- And much more!
All animal exhibits will be closed during Boo at the Zoo.