10 - 49 GUESTS
Groups of 10+ qualify for discounted admission! Discounted tickets can be purchased online through the link below. If you are a school group, please see section below.
Get in touch with our team and access special discounted rates! We’re excited to host your group here at the Audubon Zoo.
Inspire your students to become future conservationists where learning becomes live at Audubon Zoo and Audubon Aquarium. We encourage your class to visit during less-crowded months (September–March) to make the most of your experience.
Zoo Bulk group tickets sold online will be available for pickup at Will Call.
Aquarium Bulk group tickets sold online will be available for pickup at the Guest Services window.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE ADMINISTERED FOR UNUSED GROUP TICKETS.
We recommend groups to book 2 weeks in advance.
Are there any days/seasons not included for groups to book?
- No reservations are to be made on Orleans Parish Appreciation Days (see calendar here), guests are able to book year round
How many adults per child in group trips?
- The ratio for adult(s) and chaperones is, 1 Adult (18 years of age or older) to every 10 children.
How to make the most of zoo or aquarium trips.
- Students, regardless of age, must remain with their teachers and/or adult chaperones at all times
- Respect the rights of visitors and animals to a pleasant and peaceful environment.
- Excessive noise or throwing things is extremely stressful for both animals and visitors. Tapping on exhibit glass is not allowed.
- Chasing or otherwise interfering with free range and wild animals such as peacocks, turtles, ducks, and squirrels is strictly prohibited.
- Please walk - no running or chasing.
- Visitors may not feed or tease animals with food items.
- Keep feet below the top rail and bodies behind the rails. With some animals, such as tigers, alligators, and jaguars, climbing over barricades or sticking hands near the exhibits is EXTREMELY dangerous for visitors.
- Please place trash where it belongs, in either trash receptacles or recycling. Recycling receptacles are available throughout the zoo
If the rules aren’t followed:
- Students without adult supervision or displaying unacceptable disruptive behavior are escorted from the zoo, and the school’s principal is notified of the incident.
Instructions for Bus Parking:
- Parking at Audubon Aquarium of the Americas:
There is no bus parking or standing in the vicinity of Audubon's Aquarium of the Americas. For groups using buses, we suggest that groups call MCCNO Parking in advance to confirm parking availability on the day of your trip. Contact email@example.com or call (504-582-3000) for more information. Discounted parking at a satellite location operated by MCCNO Parking.* Parking lot J-K located on 102 Henderson St.70130 between Convention Center Blvd. and Mardi Gras World (approximately 1 mile from the Aquarium). For Charter Buses ($35.00 per bus) School Bus Parking (Complimentary)
- Parking at Audubon Zoo:
Complimentary Bus parking is always available at the Audubon Zoo in the designated bus parking area on Magazine Street or at Audubon Riverview Park. Audubon Zoo is located 7 miles away from the Aquarium.
More considerations for your group trip:
- Groups must have 10 or more people in your group.
- The Group must have a minimum ratio 1 adult for every 10 children/students.
- The group must make an online reservation or call 504-581-4629 a minimum of two weeks in advance of their visit.
- Teachers and Chaperones pay the same admission price as the student they accompany. Group leader must collect payment in advance for everyone including chaperones. Group count cannot be adjusted once group is processed at initial facility. Latecomers will pay full admission price.
- Membership Cards and coupons are not valid with groups discounts.