Plan Your Tournament
Here is a partial list of what you and your guests will enjoy:
- World-class golf
- Complete event management
- Personalized cart signs and registration area
- Full use of the putting green
- Prepared scorecards for all groups
- Complete scoreboard and scoring service
- Fully-stocked pro shop, offering embroidered favors, prizes and gifts for your outing, with special pricing for group volume
- Prize table preparation
- Convenient location just minutes from downtown
- Please understand the guidelines when confirming your outing. Confirmation is made when the block of times is pre-purchased and a contract has been signed.
- Spectators and extra carts are not permitted on the golf course without prior permission of the golf professional.
- Proper golf attire is required for all participants. No metal or ceramic spikes whatsoever will be permitted.
- Audubon Golf Club logo is a trademark logo and cannot be used without written approval from the Audubon Institute.
- Audubon Golf Club cannot reserve a rain date prior to an outing date. In the event of course closure, every effort will be made to schedule another date. The client will be responsible for any food or beverage expenses that were contracted.
- To qualify for a tax exemption, a non-profit group holding an outing must supply a copy of its State of Louisiana Tax Exemption Certificate signed by an officer or board member of their organization. This must accompany the signed contract and deposit check.
New Orleans is one of the country's most exciting cities. The city's pulse is the French Quarter, but minutes away lays the exquisite beauty of the Golf Club at Audubon Park. We extend to you an invitation to stage your next outing at New Orleans' premier golfing facility, where the professional staff will make certain the day is a success for you, your golfers and, most importantly, your organization.
For information and to book a group outing event please call us today at (504) 212-5290 or plan your tournament online.