Audubon Park has so much to offer. Come and play outdoors!
Court Rental Rates
Court cost: $14.00 per hour
Savings book: $130.00 (includes 10 hours of court time)
- Reserve your court in person or call (504) 895-1042.
- Single play allowed
- Doubles play allowed (only players from same household)
- Single or semi-private (2 students) lessons will be permitted (Pros and students will always maintain social distancing)
Audubon Members receive 20% off for court time only. Book-holders are entitled to reserve courts by phone: (504) 895-1042.
Experienced Coaches and Instructors
Whether you've been playing your whole life or are just picking up a racket for the first time, tennis lessons with a USTPR/USTPA certified instructor can do wonders for your game. The knowledgeable professionals at Audubon Tennis Courts have years of experience and have the right tricks to get your game in shape. Under the direction of Head Pro, Chris Barbe, Audubon Tennis Courts have provided years of top-notch results for players of all skill sets.
1/2 Hour private: $30.00
1 Hour private: $60.00
1 Hour semi-private: $64.00 ($32.00 per person)
1 Hour three person lesson: $66.00 ($22.00 per person)
1 Hour four person lesson: $72.00 ($18.00 per person)
Schedule a Tennis Lesson
Rules for Guests
- Please do not play if you are exhibiting any symptoms of illness
- Wash your hands with a disinfectant soap and water (for 20 seconds or longer), or use a hand sanitizer if soap and water are not readily available, before going on the court.
- Bring a full water bottle
- Use new balls and new grip, if possible.
- Try to stay at least six feet apart from other players. Do not make physical contact with them (such as shaking hands or a high five).
- Avoid sharing food, drinks or towel.
- Remain apart from other players when taking a break.
- Do not use the locker room or changing area. Shower at home.
- No extra-curricular or social activity should take place. No congregating after playing.
Tennis Public Input
Read more or submit a comment here.
December 3, 2019 Meeting
December 10, 2019 Meeting