The maintenance worker position will answer directly to the Chief of Operations and will do routine and basic maintenance projects and assist with grounds and custodial work.
- Will perform routine maintenance duties as required by Chief of operations
- Will often assist with all grounds work consisting mostly but not exclusively to Mowing, trimming and weed-eater.
- Will often assist with interior building maintenance including custodial cleaning and vacuuming.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with ANI standards, as required by scheduling which may vary according to needs of the organization.
- Comply at all times with ANI standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient operations.
Experience: 5 years or more of maintenance experience.
Education: Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
Machinery/Tools/Equipment Requirements: General hand tools, chainsaws, mowers, weed eaters and trimmers.
Licensure/Certification: Valid Drivers License
- Sedentary Work: exerting up to 75 pounds of force occasionally, or a negligible amount of force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects, including the human body. May involve sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
- Sitting or standing, bending, stooping, and the ability to carry items weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Constant adequate range of motion and mobility required.
- Regular near acuity with clarity of vision at 20 inches or less required.
- Typical ability to collect and analyze numerical and written data and verbal information to reach logical conclusions and ability to determine the time, place and sequence of operations or actions required.
- Regular talking and the ability to express and exchange ideas by means of language expected.
- Regular hearing and the ability to perceive the nature of sounds.
- Constant ability to read, record, or type data quickly and accurately required.
- Working long hours between breaks or meals required.
- Ability to work under and handle stress in an appropriate manner required.
- May be exposed to high, medium, or low noise intensity.
- Constant contact with co-workers required.
- Affinity for animals preferred.
- Exposure to fluctuations in temperatures may be required.
- Exposure to outdoor conditions may be required.