Cool Zoo/Gator Run Rules:
- Cool Zoo wristbands must be worn at all times while in the facility.
- Children 12 years and under must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Families with strollers must park stroller in the stroller area or near the stroller parking located outside of Cool Zoo.
- Wagons, lounge chairs, swim toys and inflatable devices are not permitted.
- Suitcases, backpacks or coolers (with or without wheels) must not be larger than 28-quart size. One per family. Alcohol is not permitted. Glass containers, disposable straws and lids are not permitted for the safety of our animals. Audubon reserves the right to search coolers and backpacks.
- No smoking.
- “Family Appropriate” swimwear and attire is required and subject to splash park approval. Not allowed: visible undergarments, jeans, thongs, denim, long pants, belts, cut-off shorts, speedos, etc.
- Swim diapers required for children who are not potty trained.
- Swimwear must be covered before exiting Cool Zoo.
- Walk, do not run.
- No climbing up slides.
- Food and drink must be kept outside of splash zones.
- Maximum capacity: 2,000
Gator Run River Rules:
- No food allowed in the river.
- Children under 48 inches tall must wear a life vest.
- No stopping and standing in place while in the river.
- No diving.
- Do not leave tubes in the river.
- No street shoes allowed in the river.
- Maximum capacity: 350
- By attending Cool Zoo/Gator Run you consent to Audubon Nature Institute's photography policy.
Cool Zoo “Cub Check” Policy:
To ensure the safety of families with small children, every guest under the age of 13 years of age and their associated parent/guardian will receive a unique number mark on their wristband. This unique number will be verified upon their exit of Cool Zoo.
Safety is our top concern at Cool Zoo. We know the value of your experience is important. If severe weather occurs, Cool Zoo may close temporarily until the weather conditions improve. There are no refunds due to inclement weather. If Cool Zoo closes for two (2) consecutive hours due to weather delay, rainchecks will be available. Guest must turn in their wristbands for that day to obtain a raincheck. Rainchecks are valid for Cool Zoo admission only. Not valid for Zoo, Aquarium, or Butterfly Garden and Insectarium admission.