COOL ZOO RULES
- Swimwear must be covered before exiting Cool Zoo.
- Children 12 years and under must always be supervised by an adult.
- Lounge chairs, swim toys, and inflatable devices are not permitted.
- Coolers must not be larger than 14-quart size or the size of a personal lunchbox size. One per family. Alcohol is not permitted. Glass containers, disposable straws and lids are not permitted for the safety of our animals. Audubon reserves the right to search coolers and backpacks.
- All food and drink must fit INSIDE this 14-quart size cooler. All other food/beverages will be asked to be returned to guest’s vehicle.
- No smoking or vaping.
- “Family Appropriate” swimwear and attire are required and subject to splash park approval. Not allowed: visible undergarments, jeans, long pants, belts, cut-off shorts, speedos, etc.
- Swim diapers required for children who are not potty trained.
- Walk, do not run.
- No climbing up slides.
- Food and drink must be kept outside of splash zones.
GATOR RUN RULES
- Food and drink are not allowed in the river.
Children under 48 inches tall must wear a life vest.
- No stopping or standing in place while in the river.
- No diving.
- Do not leave tubes in the river.
- No street shoes allowed in the river.
- By attending Cool Zoo/Gator Run you consent to Audubon Nature Institute's photography policy.
Safety is our top concern at Cool Zoo. We know the value of your experience is important. If severe weather occurs, Cool Zoo may suspend water activities until the weather conditions improve. There are no refunds due to inclement weather this includes Cabana Rentals. If Cool Zoo closes for one (1) hour due to weather delay, rainchecks will be available. Guest must turn in their wristbands for that day to obtain a raincheck.
Rainchecks are valid for Cool Zoo admission only.
Not valid for Zoo or Aquarium admission or Cabana rentals.