Cabanas are available for rent on the Splash Pad, Lazy River, and near the Elephant exhibit during Cool Zoo seasonal hours.
Cabana Rental – (Session 1: 10 AM - 1 PM)
12 Cabanas will be available for rent in the morning Cool Zoo session
Cabana Rental -- (Session 2: 2 PM - 5 PM)
8 Cabanas will be available for rent in the afternoon Cool Zoo session
$75 Non-Members / $50 Members
Please be sure to review your cabana selection. Some cabanas come with lounge chairs, others are picnic style. Cabanas must match the session date/time of your Cool Zoo tickets and may not be exchanged day of visit.
Zoo and Cool Zoo tickets are required to purchase a cabana.
Personal Events or gatherings of any kind may not be hosted in a cabana.
Rainchecks DO NOT apply to cabana rentals.
All food and beverage entering Cool Zoo must fit inside a cooler no larger than 14qts.
- Cabanas may not be decorated, and personal parties may not be hosted in a cabana.
- Cabanas may only be purchased once guest has purchased both Zoo and Cool Zoo tickets.
- Only credit cards are accepted.
- Audubon Members will receive a discount off the original cabana price.
- Audubon’s software use may include a $1 processing fee.
- When booking a cabana, one acknowledges that the space is outdoor and subject to inclement weather. There are no refunds for cabanas due to inclement weather.
- There are no refunds for cabanas. All cabana purchases are final.
- Cabanas may be rescheduled a minimum of 24 hours prior to the date scheduled.
- One is responsible for confirming that the cabana was purchased on the same date as their purchased Cool Zoo Tickets
- Cabanas do not guarantee a fan.
- Guest is responsible for understanding the cabana that is booked. Please review the map and details of the cabana prior to booking. Cabanas may not be exchanged for a different location day of.
- No guests may wear masks with intent to hide their identity (i.e. costumes) while on Audubon grounds.
- Personal music or speakers are not permitted.
- Personal alcohol is not permitted.
- Glass is not permitted within Cool Zoo
- No live animals are permitted within Zoo or Cool Zoo grounds.
- Cabanas have a capacity of 4 individuals.
- No ice chests over 14 quarts
- No outside alcohol is allowed.
- All other rules must be followed as listed on the Audubon website and as posted throughout zoo and cool zoo grounds.
- No balloons, bubbles, pinatas, streamers, single use plastic, water toys, or confetti are allowed on zoo or cool zoo grounds.