The proper name of our organization is "Audubon Nature Institute."
- The title should NOT be preceded by "The" or "the" if possible.
- The organization name should always be written "Audubon Nature Institute," using initial caps for each word.
- Facility names should always be written with initial caps except for minor words, such as "of" or "for."
Example: Come visit the Zoo.
Example: Come visit Audubon Zoo.
Example: Movies abound at Entergy Giant Screen Theater.
- The full name of the organization or facility should be used as early as possible in body copy. Following its initial usage, the organization or facility name may be referred to by more colloquial terms:
Audubon Nature Institute = Audubon
Audubon Zoo = Zoo
Audubon Aquarium of the Americas = Aquarium
Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium = Butterfly Garden and Insectarium
Audubon Louisiana Nature Center = Nature Center
Freeport-McMoRan Audubon Species Survival Center = Survival Center
Entergy Giant Screen Theater = Theater
Audubon Park = Audubon Park
Woldenberg Riverfront Park = Woldenberg Park
The full-color version of the signature should always be placed on a white background. The tagline "Celebrating the Wonders of Nature" must always appear as part of the full signature, and should never be separated from the logo. Any considerations of non-standard usage of the signature or logo must be approved by Audubon.
When using a halftone version of the Audubon Nature Institute signature, black should be used. The background should always be white. The logo should never be reversed out of another color.
When using the typographic portion of the logo, "Audubon Nature Institute" should always appear on one line. The tagline "Celebrating the Wonders of Nature" should always be in italics centered below it. The typographic portion may be reversed out in white to appear on a black or dark background.
Green (PMS 576)
Yellow (PMS 1225)
Blue (PMS 659)
Black (PMS Black)
Green (C=56; M=0; Y=91; K=38)
Yellow (C=0; M=15; Y=60; K=9)
Blue (C=69; M=38; Y=0; K=0)
Black (C=0; M=0; Y=0; K=100)
- Logo Usage Rules for Audubon Nature Institute facilities. This PDF document illustrates the correct way to use Audubon's logos and offers guidelines to assist you in your design process.
- Download Audubon Nature Institute logos files from our Photoshelter library.