Sea Lion Dinner
Tuesday, April 2, 2019
5:30pm - 8:30pm
Tickets are not available yet! Sign up below to keep up-to-date on our exclusive Audubon Supper Club dinner.
Audubon Supper Club combines the culinary expertise of Chef Alan Ehrich and Audubon Catering with exclusive dinners set in unique and wild locations at Audubon Nature Institute. Proceeds support Audubon's conservation projects helping fund work across the globe fighting extinction and preserving the local ecosystem.
- Join us for an extraordinary dinner at the iconic Sea Lion Pool. Built in 1928, it's circular colonnade rising within ancient oaks sets the stage for a perfect evening.
- Your dinner experience will start with a sea lion chat and training session led by Audubon staff experts.
- The fabulous dinner will be served around the historic Odenheimer Sea Lion Pool.
- Seating is extremely limited; advance purchase is recommended.
- Must be at least 21 years of age to attend this event.
- Tickets will be on sale for a limited time.
- Should you be unable to attend, please consider your contribution a donation; there will be no refunds.
About Audubon Catering
Audubon Catering is proud to be a certified environmentally-friendly caterer, with recognition from the Green Restaurant Association. This prestigious award means that business meets the strict standards of the association, implementing a wide array of policies to increase environmental sustainability.
More Audubon Supper Club Dates
- Wednesday, September 25: Louisiana Swamp Exhibit at Audubon Zoo
By attending this event you consent to Audubon Nature Institute's Photography Policy.