On St. Charles Ave. near Exposition Blvd.
Come celebrate a true New Orleans birthday party in the beautiful and historic Audubon Park. An Audubon Shelter rental offers many conveniences and will make your event one to remember.
Located on St Charles Avenue, near Exposition Blvd, directly across the street from Loyola University. Shelter rental is $500/day. Water and electricity are provided for cooking and small appliances. Spacewalks are allowed but users must provide a generator for power, and submit a certificate of insurance at least 10 days in advance of event. There is a children’s playground next to the shelter. Amplified music is not allowed at this shelter. Events can be rescheduled one time and must be rescheduled within the same calendar year of the original booking in order to apply the credit.
Availability: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Shelter Catering Packages:
Audubon Catering and Events offers Picnic Menus, a Fun Package that includes an inflatable, and Race/Walk Catering!
- Sq ft: 2,200
- Outlets: 4
- Capacity: 25 seated / 80 sheltered
- Table: 2
- Restrooms: Men's and Women's
- Shelter Rules
- Audubon does not allow items such as tents, bounce houses, space walks, or other inflatables to be staked into the ground. We request that sandbags are used to prevent damage to the grounds.
- If you are having an item delivered to Audubon Park or Riverview, then it must be removed the same day.
- Vendors must provide a generator for any inflatable. Do not plug inflatables into shelter outlets.
- Water slides and/or any other water inflatables are prohibited.
- We must have a proof of liability insurance on file for inflatables prior to the event.