L. Ronald Forman, President and Chief Executive Officer
A past president of the American Zoo and Aquarium Association, Ron Forman began his tenure with Audubon Park and Zoological Garden in 1972 as City Hall liaison. Made Deputy Director in 1973 and Executive Director in 1977, the major transformation of Audubon Zoo from an "urban ghetto" to an "urban Eden" was underway.
Today, Ron Forman oversees a family of attractions and facilities that make up the dynamic Audubon Nature Institute, leading a staff of 600 people in the Audubon mission of conservation and education.
Forman serves locally on the New Orleans Business Council, is Chairman of the Louisiana Stadium and Exposition District and the Immediate Past Chairman of the New Orleans Metropolitan Convention & Visitors Bureau. A past member of the Board of Directors of the American Association of Museums, he is also on the Advisory Committee of Chimp Haven.
- L. Ronald (Ron) Forman Biography
- Ron Forman President's Message
- Executive Compensation Packages
- The 10 highest-paid nonprofit executives in New Orleans. Read more at NOLA.com
Audubon Nature Institute Senior Staff
- Ron Forman—President and Chief Executive Officer
- Bill Kurtz—Executive Vice President of New Revenue Opportunities
- Laurie Conkerton—Executive Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer
- Kyle Burks—Executive President and Chief Operating Officer
- Kevin Chenevert—Vice President for Construction and Exhibits
- Rebecca Dietz—Executive Vice President of Public Affairs and General Counsel
- Chimene Grant Saloy—Vice President of Community Affairs
- Joel Hamilton—Vice President and General Curator
- Debra McGuire—Vice President of Retail Operations
- Lani McWilliams—Vice President of Advancement
- Toni Mobley—Senior Vice President, Chief Service Officer
- Katie Smith—Senior Director of Marketing
- Caroline Tierney—Director of Finance
- Rich Toth—Vice President and Managing Director of Downtown Facilities