L. Ronald Forman, President and Chief Executive Officer
A past president of the American Zoo and Aquarium Association, Ron Forman began his tenure with Audubon Park and Zoological Garden in 1972 as City Hall liaison. Made Deputy Director in 1973 and Executive Director in 1977, the major transformation of Audubon Zoo from an "urban ghetto" to an "urban Eden" was underway.
Today, Ron Forman oversees a family of attractions and facilities that make up the dynamic Audubon Nature Institute, leading a staff of 600 people in the Audubon mission of conservation and education.
Forman serves locally on the New Orleans Business Council, is Chairman of the Louisiana Stadium and Exposition District and the Immediate Past Chairman of the New Orleans Metropolitan Convention & Visitors Bureau. A past member of the Board of Directors of the American Association of Museums, he is also on the Advisory Committee of Chimp Haven.
Audubon Nature Institute Senior Staff
- Ron Forman—President and Chief Executive Officer
- Kyle Burks—Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
- Laurie Conkerton—Executive Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer
- Rebecca Dietz—Executive Vice President of Public Affairs and General Counsel
- Toni Mobley—Executive Vice President and Chief Service Officer
- Daine Appleberry—Vice President and Managing Director of Uptown Facilities
- Bob Lessnau—Vice President and General Curator
- Chimene Grant Saloy—Vice President of Community Affairs
- Katie Smith—Vice President of Marketing
- Caroline Tierney—Vice President of Finance
- Rich Toth—Vice President and Managing Director of Downtown Facilities