Go behind the scenes at Audubon Aquarium of the Americas to meet our Southern Sea Otter! This unforgettable 30-minute behind the scenes experience gives a sneak peek behind-the-scenes and an up close interaction with our sea otter through a protective interaction area. Learn about conservation efforts while our trainers share with you the wonders of this charismatic, endangered animal. Your ticket also includes admission to Audubon Aquarium of the Americas before or after your scheduled time!
- Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays at 11:30am
- $65/person Members; $75/person Non-Members (plus sales tax)
Sea Otter Meet and Greet Highlights:
- Meet a sea otter up close!
- Go into the behind-the-scenes sea otter area with Aquarium staff.
- Learn about sea otters and see some of their trained behaviors.
- Take a photo to capture the unforgettable moment.
- Available Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays at 11:30am.
- Tickets must be purchased 24 hours in advance.
- Includes admission to Audubon Aquarium of the Americas before or after your scheduled time.
- Tickets are $65 per person for Audubon members and $75 per person for non-members (plus sales tax).
- Encounters are limited to two guests, 10 years of age and older.
- All participants 16 years and younger must be accompanied by a participating adult chaperone (21 or older).
- Every person attending must have a ticket.
- Audubon Nature Institute strongly recommends that participants wear sturdy, non-slip footwear. Audubon is not responsible for injuries resulting from inappropriate personal footwear.
- Guests with food related allergies should be aware that our aquatic animals are offered shellfish, finfish and crustaceans.
- Participants must be able to climb stairs to enter the behind-the-scenes area.