- The Theater lobby opens at 9:30 am to sell tickets and seat the 10 am show.
- The last movie at 5:00 pm ends at 5:45 pm.
- Showtimes subject to change.
- Theater tickets are only $5 for Audubon Members.
- Entergy Giant Screen Theater is a "smoke-free" facility. For the safety and health of all patrons and our staff, smoking is only permitted outside of the theater.
Information above is subject to change.
- Purchase tickets in the Theater lobby at the counter or at the Theater ticket machine.
- Purchase tickets online—$1 convenience fee per ticket applies to all online orders.
- Your Theater ticket is valid for one movie on first-come, first-served availability. Tickets may be purchased in advance and used the day of your visit.
Or, consider an off-site ticket outlet.
Theater entrance is located at 1 Canal Street facing the Mississippi River. The Theater entrance is handicap accessible.
Handicap accessible restrooms are also located in the Theater lobby.
The Information Booth is located in the Aquarium lobby where exhibit maps, daily schedules and facility information is available. Wheelchairs may be obtained, free of charge, with the deposit of photo identification at the Information Booth in the Aquarium lobby. Wheelchairs are available in limited numbers, on a first-come, first-serve basis inside of the Aquarium. Strollers are not available for rent at the Aquarium; guests are advised to bring their personal strollers.
Wheelchair and Stroller Routes
Elevators are available to assist visitors in easily maneuvering the Theater concession area and Theater. Small strollers are best for navigating the Theater.
Guests with disabilities are permitted to bring service animals to all areas of Audubon facilities where guests are normally allowed—with the exception of Watoto Walk (contact yard) and Audubon Aviary at the Zoo and Parakeet Pointe at the Aquarium. Animals exhibiting signs of ill health or aggressive or erratic behavior will not be allowed. In the event that a guest’s service animal is denied admittance, other assistance will be provided upon request. Animals whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support (ESA), therapy animals or animals that provide a service to others not present (dogs in-training) do not qualify as “service animals” under the ADA and are not allowed in Audubon facilities. Pets are also not admitted in Audubon facilities. Pets, ESA and other service animals are allowed in Audubon's public parks.
Learn more about our Hotel Partners