Audubon Park tennis courts are a public clay court facility.
It's match point and you feel the sun beating down on your neck and a cool breeze glide across your face, as you get ready to muster up one more serve. You can feel the clay from the court as you bounce the tennis ball in and out of your hand. No, you are not at a Grand Slam tennis event, you are at Audubon Park's Tennis Courts.
Quietly located on the riverside of Magazine Street off of Henry Clay Avenue, Audubon Park's Tennis Courts are a thing of true beauty. Audubon Park is home to the best tennis courts New Orleans has to offer. Not only does Audubon Park offer ten tennis courts, they offer all of them on clay, one of the sports premier surfaces.
Along with excellent playing surfaces, New Orleans' own Audubon Park offers outstanding rates, a friendly staff and well manicured claycourts, making your next match a true delight.
Whether you are a seasoned veteran or are picking up a racket for the first time, Audubon Tennis Courts has an outstanding facility for playing tennis. Contact us today by giving us a call at (504) 895-1042.
Audubon Park tennis courts is a public facility with 10 courts.
- Open seven days a week
- 8 am-7 pm; Mon-Thur (Subject to daylight)
- 8 am-6 pm; Fri (Subject to daylight)
- 8 am-5 pm; Sat & Sun (Subject to daylight)
- Court cost is $11.00 per hour
- Reserve your court in person or call (504) 895-1042
- Savings book available - 10 hours of play for $100. Audubon Members receive 20% off for court time only. Book-holders are entitled to reserve courts by phone: (504) 895-1042.
- Tennis lessons are available