December 26 -31, 2016
Snofari Adventure at Audubon Zoo is a six day family-friendly event centered around ice skating and entertainment! The activities are free with Zoo admission but the “ice skating” requires an additional ticket which you may purchase at the front gate or carousel ticket booth ($5 for Audubon members, $7 for non-members).
If you are here at Snofari on December 31, 2016 join us for Zoo Year's Eve!
Tickets can be purchased at front entrance to the Zoo and the Carousel ticket booth located inside of the Zoo. Ticket sales close at 2:30pm and are valid for one time skate. Tickets are not available online.
The 2015 Snofari Adventure includes:
- $5 Members / $7 Non-Members (under 2 years of age FREE)
- 5 hours daily (10:30am to 3:30pm). Ticket sales close at 2:30 pm
- Synthetic ice*
- We will supply special skates for use at no additional fee.
- Timed skating sessions may be implemented.
- Brings the magic and merriment of treasured snow globes right to your fingertips with its impressive 15 foot tall presence. Suitable for all ages, SnowGlobe Live! allows the entire family to experience holiday fun like no other way!
- DJ with holiday music
- Giant sleigh for guest photos
*Ice and snow are rare in New Orleans so we're bringing in a skating rink of synthetic ice made from a high-tech plastic! Composed of engineered polymers that permit a skate blade to glide as smoothly as on real ice, the eco-friendly synthetic ice rink is made from a non-toxic, recyclable acrylic material. Also, all skaters will be required to sign a liability waiver prior to skating. Guardians must sign for minors (those under 18 years of age on skate date).
By attending this event you consent to Audubon Nature Institute's Photography Policy.