The Snack Bar/Beverage Cart Attendant is responsible for delivering exceptional food and beverage services at the snack bar and from the beverage cart.
- Responsible for greeting guests, taking orders for food and/or beverages and serving food/beverage items.
- Knowledgeable of basic cocktail and wine service; Ingredients, garnish, flavor profiles.
- Proper product will be poured based on sale. Attendant will not make unilateral decisions on substitutions.
- Service golfers during play by suggestively selling items from the beverage cart/snack bar.
- Will respond to general course and golf questions in order to enhance the experience of our golfing guests
- Will make recommendations as to accessing Audubon’s amenities and local attractions.
- Serves as an ambassador of goodwill and advice on golf etiquette.
- Will on occasion perform work in other pro shop and clubhouse as business needs require.
- Properly Stocking in advance anticipation of business volume.
- Product in barn will be pulled from open boxes first, staying organized as you go, leaving the room in an organized, and clean state. Empty boxes are to be brought to bin immediately.
- Will engage in proper breakdown of station, restocking and cleaning as needed.
- Adheres to regulatory, departmental, and company policies in an ethical manner and encourages others to do the same
- Adherence to scheduled start times. Arriving for work on time, and ready to begin shift.
- Will focus on time on course, being visible to guests, unless otherwise directed by Management.
- Will remain in station, constantly selling and offering
- Report any Guest related complaints, issues, errors to Management.
- Maintain appearance of beverage cart, snack bar, and corner bar area.
- Weekly detailing of Beverage Cart, as assigned by Management.
Other duties as assigned by General Manager or Clubhouse Manager
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills
- Must have knowledge of the game of golf
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Professional appearance as outlined in the Audubon Handbook
- Must be able to work independently and function as a member of a team
Education: High school diploma
- Must be able to frequently stand, walk or sit for long periods of time.
- Must be able to frequently climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl and reach.
- Must have close visual acuity in order to operate equipment.
- Must be able to work outdoors under conditions ranging from extreme hot to extreme cold.
- Ability to lift up to up to 15-20 lbs using proper lifting techniques.