The Bartender will serve drinks and both Bartender and Bar backs will provide necessary help with the setting up and breaking down of events as well as provide professional service throughout an event. They will assist the Manager/Captain with the storage of product and the maintenance of equipment used in the special event function.
Provide a guest experience of outstanding quality
- Happily greet and welcome guests into our exceptional facilities.
- Accommodate and serve guests at the Clubhouse functions in an appropriate, friendly manner.
- Use extensive knowledge of drinks to make recommendations to guests to further their experience.
- Make drinks in a conservative manner using the appropriate poor measurement.
Weave quality entertainment through the guest experience (required)
- When designing/dressing bars and when specialty drinks and/or Martini bars are requested, bartenders and bar backs will use their creative capabilities to design a beverage station equal to Clubhouse level of standards.
Operate a financially self-sufficient collection of museums and parks.
Experience: prior bartending or banquet bar experience required.
Education: high school diploma.
Licensure/Certification: Louisiana Certification for serving alcohol
- Heavy work: exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, or a negligible amount of force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects. May involve sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
- Sitting or standing, bending, stooping, and the ability to carry items weighing no more than 50 pounds.
- Constant adequate range of motion and mobility required.
- Regular near acuity with clarity of vision at 20 inches or less required.
- Typical ability to collect and analyze numerical and written data and verbal information to reach logical conclusions and ability to determine the time, place and sequence of operations or actions required.
- Regular talking and the ability to express and exchange ideas by means of language expected.
- Regular hearing and the ability to perceive the nature of sounds.
- Constant ability to read, record, or type data quickly and accurately required.
- Working long hours between breaks or meals required.
- Ability to work under and handle stress in an appropriate manner required.
- May be exposed to high, medium, or low noise intensity.
- Constant contact with co-workers required.
- Affinity for animals preferred.
- Exposure to fluctuations in temperatures may be required.
- Exposure to outdoor conditions may be required.