Responsible for prompt efficient beverage, bread and butter service, all icing, watering, bread basket prep, lemons, water and ice station, coffee station, wine buckets and folds, all table clearing and resetting for all Guests according to club standards.
Provide a guest experience of outstanding quality
- To prepare all bus areas for service according to club standards.
- To keep beverages and ice at acceptable levels.
- To keep breads, butters, and candles at proper levels.
- To clean and maintain designated work areas.
- To help waitperson as needed.
- To maintain linen bags mixed and in proper places.
- Maintain uniforms and proper hygiene and appearance according to club standards.
Weave quality entertainment through the guest experience
- Greets Guests with outstanding enthusiasm and friendliness.
- Thank guests as they are leaving and invite them to dine with us again and that we appreciate their patriotism.
Operate a financially self-sufficient collection of museums and parks.
- Adhere to all of the various written and mandatory standards of operations, policies and procedures, manuals, memos, oral instructions, etc., all of which go to make up the essential functions of the job.
- Attend training classes when offered along with attending staff meetings.
Education: High school diploma preferred
Environmental/Working Conditions *
- Heavy work: exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, or a negligible amount of force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects. May involve sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
- Sitting or standing, bending, stooping, and the ability to carry items weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Constant adequate range of motion and mobility required.
- Regular near acuity with clarity of vision at 20 inches or less required.
- Typical ability to collect and analyze numerical and written data and verbal information to reach logical conclusions and ability to determine the time, place and sequence of operations or actions required.
- Regular talking and the ability to express and exchange ideas by means of language expected.
- Regular hearing and the ability to perceive the nature of sounds.
- Constant ability to read, record, or type data quickly and accurately required.
- Working long hours between breaks or meals required.
- Ability to work under and handle stress in an appropriate manner required.
- May be exposed to high, medium, or low noise intensity.
- Constant contact with co-workers required.
- Affinity for animals preferred.
- Exposure to fluctuations in temperatures may be required.
- Exposure to outdoor conditions may be required.
- Available to work weekends, overtime and Holidays