A Facilitator will be responsible for all custodial maintenance before and after all events, meetings and sites. The Facilitator will assist with special projects, repairs and work request in Audubon Tea Room, Audubon Clubhouse and where deemed necessary.
- Load in vendors and load out vendors.
- Operate, maintain and clean all equipment used
- Maintain cleanliness and upkeep of rest rooms, banquet room, exterior and other areas as directed.
- Report all broken equipment or work request to Director of Operations
- Set up all banquet equipment for events
- Effectively and professionally communicate with internal and external customers
- Maintain daily upkeep on facility
- Interact with potential clients and sales for site
Weave quality entertainment through the guest experience
- Provide friendly service to our customers
- Comply with Audubon’s uniform standards Assist all visitors by meeting their expectations
- Exhibit professional attitude when resolving internal and external conflict and concerns
- Assist all clients during load in, assist Production Facilitator with set ups and tear downs
- Maintain all grounds inside gates of facility
Operate a financially self-sufficient collection of museums and parks
- Maintain inventory control and restock or reorder product as directed
- Check all invoices for accuracy upon delivery
- Adhere to all of the motorized vehicle rules established at each facility
- Clean and store equipment properly
Experience: minimum of one year of experience in the Special Events Industry preferred.
Education: high school diploma
Licensure/Certification: not applicable.
Machinery/Tools/Equipment Requirements: must have knowledge in operating standard operations equipment. Must have a valid driver’s license to operate golf carts.
- Heavy work: exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, or a negligible amount of force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects. May involve sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
- Sitting or standing, bending, stooping, and the ability to carry items weighing no more than 50 pounds.
- Constant adequate range of motion and mobility required.
- Regular near acuity with clarity of vision at 20 inches or less required.
- Typical ability to collect and analyze numerical and written data and verbal information to reach logical conclusions and ability to determine the time, place and sequence of operations or actions required.
- Regular talking and the ability to express and exchange ideas by means of language expected.
- Regular hearing and the ability to perceive the nature of sounds.
- Constant ability to read, record, or type data quickly and accurately required.
- Working long hours between breaks or meals required.
- Ability to work under and handle stress in an appropriate manner required.
- May be exposed to high, medium, or low noise intensity.
- Constant contact with co-workers required.
- Affinity for animals preferred.
- Exposure to fluctuations in temperatures may be required.
- Exposure to outdoor conditions may be required.