Focus on all aspects of inventory movement including product sales, restocking, and oversee the flow of merchandise in and out of all gift shop.
Provide a guest experience of outstanding quality (required)
- Supervising the inventory by utilizing cycle counts.
- Accounting and reporting of inventory surplus, product returns, transfers and processing damaged merchandise.
- Evaluating and reporting of inventory surplus, product returns, transfers and any damages.
- Replenishing merchandise in all gift shops.
- Forecasting and estimating the potential stock requirements, based on sales reports.
- Tracking the transportation and distribution of inventory.
- Partner with warehouse department supervisors to ensure necessary items are in stock.
- Develop and Implement comprehensive policies and procedures to manage the flow of supplies and merchandise.
Weave quality entertainment through the guest experience
- Maintain a clean, neat and organized store.
- Assist with merchandising new product for maximum sales.
- Merchandise as needed to refresh existing displays.
- Assist with putting out merchandise delivered to stores.
- Ensure guests are greeted when entering all stores.
- Communicate merchandise needs and/or request to the warehouse team.
- Assist and prepare store for annual inventory.
- Assist with loss prevention in store.
Supervision: manages warehouse employees and cashiers.
Experience: 6 months or more of inventory control experience.
Education: High school diploma
Software Requirements: Knowledge of operating a PC and working on inventory software and programs.
Machinery/Tools/Equipment Requirements: Must have the ability to use mobile devices, computer, fax, scanner, phone and copy machine.
- Sedentary Work: exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, or a negligible amount of force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects, including the human body. May involve sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
- Sitting or standing, bending, stooping, and the ability to carry items weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Constant adequate range of motion and mobility required.
- Regular near acuity with clarity of vision at 20 inches or less required.
- Typical ability to collect and analyze numerical and written data and verbal information to reach logical conclusions and ability to determine the time, place and sequence of operations or actions required.
- Regular talking and the ability to express and exchange ideas by means of language expected.
- Regular hearing and the ability to perceive the nature of sounds.
- Constant ability to read, record, or type data quickly and accurately required.
- Working long hours between breaks or meals required.
- Ability to work under and handle stress in an appropriate manner required.
- May be exposed to high, medium, or low noise intensity.
- Constant contact with co-workers required.
- Affinity for animals preferred.
- Exposure to fluctuations in temperatures may be required.
- Exposure to outdoor conditions may be required.