November 5, 2016
10am - 2pm
Capital One Performance Pavilion and Field
Special Needs Day allows special needs visitors of all ages the opportunity to connect with nature in a unique, family-oriented setting.
$3 Zoo admission for each Special Needs visitor and up to three guests!
- Face Painting by Sparkles The Clown
- Live Animal Encounters
- Free Child ID's through New York Life Insurance Company
- Music and Group Dancing
- 12:00pm - Praise & Movement: Confront & Conquer, inc.
- 12:10pm - Liturgical Dance: Watson Memorial Teaching Ministries
- 12:20pm - Litugical Dance: Regular Baptist Church
- 12:30 pm - Liturgical Dance: Hosanna Christian Fellowship
- 12:35pm - Musical Performances/Miracles in Music: Daniel Millitello
- 12:40pm - Liturgical Dance: Resurrection Missionary Baptist Church
- 12:45pm - Liturgical Dance: Franklin Avenue Baptist Church
- 12:50pm - Liturgical Dance: Household of Faith Family Worship Church International
- 12:55pm - Musical Performance/Miracles & Music: David Millitello
Presented by The Bardell Company
Sponsored in part by Jefferson Financial Credit Union
By attending this event you consent to Audubon Nature Institute's Photography Policy.